Medical Terminology Course
March 23-25,2015 | 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm | International Medical Center
Topics of the Medical Terminology Course:
- Quick introduction on medical terminology and the significance of studying.
- Detailing the main parts of the Medical terms, roots, prefixes, suffixes and combining vowels.
- The main Med terms related to the body systems (Cardiovasular-Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Respiratory, Male and Female Reproductive systems).
Who should attend?
- Medical Reception Staff
- Medical Administrative Staff
- Clinic Assistants
- Healthcare Assistants
- Therapy Assistants
- Allied Health Staff
- Support Services Staff
- Healthcare providers
- Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be AED providers
- Medical Records personnel’s
- Social workers and Nutritionists
||SR 400 / person
||SR 300 / person
IMC Academy and International Medical Center