May 09,2015 | 8:00 am | International Medical Center
- Correlate knowledge of the aetiology of common chronic wounds and related pathophysiology with factors that impact on healing
- Determine a systematic approach to assessing and managing a wound to optimize healing
- Apply best practice principles to the selection of dressings.
- Critique different approaches to managing a range of acute wounds
Who should attend?
- Medical Students
- Certificates of Attendance will be distributed at the end of the event.
IMC Academy, International Medical Center