May 23,2015 | 8:00 am | International Medical Center
- Update ATLS.
- Early care of injured patient.
- Describe the challenges, techniques and outcomes of airway management in trauma patient.
- Discuss head injury and ct interruption.
- Prioritize care of pregnant patient and recognize to eliminate misses injuries.
- Discuss the aspects of pediatric trauma management and pitfalls to avoid.
- Discuss the best approach in c-spine clearance.
- Prioritize care of geriatric trauma with traumatic injuries and recognize to eliminate missed injuries.
- Discuss the assessment and management of shock.
- Describe the nursing role in trauma patient.
- Describe all types of ultrasound use in trauma patient.
- Review of top 10 papers update in trauma.
Who should attend?
- Medical Students
- Certificates of Attendance will be distributed at the end of the event.
Medical Emergency Department, IMC Academy, International Medical Center