Airway Management & Emergency Intubation Course
April 23,2015 | International Medical Center
The Pulmonary Services Department at the International Medical Center (IMC) is conducting Airway Management and Emergency Intubation Course for healthcare professionals.
What you will learn in this course?
This course shall address dealing with three categories of complications that can occur when a patient is intubated:
- Dealing with complications while inserting the tube
- Dealing with complications of esophageal intubation
- Dealing with complications after inserting the tube
IMC Staff attendees, upon completion of the course, will be eligible to be certified to intubate by the OR.
Who should attend?
- Qualified healthcare professionals
- Respiratory therapists
- healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support emergencies
IMC Academy, in collaboration with Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Department, International Medical Center