Click here to ask your doctor
:: Ask Your Doctor
Overview of IMC
The 300 bed, state-of-the-art International Medical Center (IMC) is a multidisciplinary hospital that is committed to delivering a service like no other. One that would captivate it’s visitors and staff, engulfing them in it’s new approach to medicine and building a new culture that will take patience to grow but will soon be transmitted to future generations as the Islamic standards in healthcare. To ensure our commitment to accuracy, IMC works hand in hand with the highly acclaimed Joint Commission International (JCI) to uphold superior international standards. IMC is a multi-specialty hospital that features six Centers of Excellence that houses sub-specialties that are delivered by US and Canadian Board Certified Physicians in addition to many other specialties. The centers are Children’s Health, Women’s Health, Pain and Headache Management, Diabetes, Musculoskeletal, and Plastic Surgery and Dermatology.
May 20, 2013
- Whats New ?
Click to View The Documentary
Patient Education Materials
See all Patient Education Materials
- Diabetes Center of Excellence: Diabetes and Exercise
- Musculoskeletal Center of Excellence: Back pain basics
- Children's Health Center of Excellence: Athma & your Child
- Women's Health Center of Excellence: Aging and Your Eyes
- Plastic Surgery & Dermatology Center of Excellenc: Dermatitis